Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hero Honda Bikes

You probably do not know that every one want to such bikes that have a big speed and go very fast on the road like F16.I am also like bikes and especially Hero Honda bike because this bike run very fast on the road.Hero Honda Bike company had made first bike in 1992 and their first bike have sold in this year.A first man who bought  the bike his name was Marky.When he bought this bike he give some comments to company manager.He was said in his comments that "Don't lose your heart and keep hard work.I hope you would earn a big in little time". This comments growth the people's courage those worked there in company.So I was have bitten information about this company that I released above.So now let see more pictures in my site with latest information.

Hero Honda Bike

Hero Honda Bike

Hero Honda Bike

Hero Honda Bike

Hero Honda Bike

Hero Honda Bike

Hero Honda Bike

1 comment: